Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blackout


At Saturday night, It was while I was creating a new post for my blog. Suddenly, all light went out, and I could not see anything around me. But since my computer had a battery, I was still able to do something with my computer. Unfortunately, I noticed and got disappointed that connection of "Internet" was also lost. It was at 8:00 p.m. I was going to write about Michael Jackson, but there was no way to put a new post on my blog. But I still hoped that light would come back to my house until 0:00 a.m. Only light in my house was some candles and the flashlight. They cannot help anything. For me, small amount of electricity was even useless. I need enough amount of electricity, which can make my computer and Internet work. While I was thinking so, my computer also lost all its energy and started sleeping before I slept. It was at 9:00 p.m. Oh my God (even though I'm Buddhist)... Time was passing whatever I did. I was being annoyed. To calm such my mind down, I listened to music with my mp3 player. Yeah, it was really good idea. One hours later, at 10:00 p.m., I got tired of even listening. So, I started listening the radio, since my mp3 player also can be the radio. Then I found that I can enjoy a lot of Portuguese and English songs with a radio. At 11:00 p.m., I felt that time to end Saturday was coming, and my new post would be late. But I still did not give up, still hoped that electricity comes back to me. I started walking around my house with impatience, because the grade for my post would be lost. They, my brother, mother and father already started sleeping. I also wanted to sleep. Not to make noise, I sat on the chair, and I looked over the sky through the window of my room. It was raining, and I saw some lightning. It looked like as if the sky was mad and crying. But I was even madder and wanted to cry about a late post for my blog... Time almost reached. I did not want to accept this reality. I wished that time could be stopped. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. 0:00 a.m. GAME OVER. I lost time and my energy, and I fell asleep with despair...


This is fact that I experienced on October 17th Saturday...

*I have waken up at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. I found that electricity has already come back. But it is too late...

No comments: